Little Folks Furniture Fargo Bunk Bed - Ivory White
This elegant bunk bed has a sturdy construction consisting of solid hard-woods and high quality composite panels. The ladder on the bunk bed can be positioned at either end of the bed and bunk beds convert into two full size single beds when the bunk is no longer required. It comes in a clean ivory white finish.
- The Little Folks Furniture Fargo Bunk Bed is made from solid hard-woods and composite panels.
- Mattress bases on the Fargo Bunk Bed are wooden & slatted.
- The colour choices on the Little Folks Furniture are available in ivory white, farleigh grey and painswick blue.
- The ladder on the bunk bed can be positioned at either end of the bed.
- The Fargo Bunk Beds convert into two full size single beds when the bunk is no longer required.
- Recommended for children of 6+ to sleep on the upper bunk.
- All our furniture is flat packed and requires self assembly.
- Full sized adult bunk bed.
- Wooden & slatted bed base.
Width with ladder 154cm
We have a selection of mattress options available for this unit. We have the Natural Sleep Company Mattress 90x190cm which is a low profile mattress (14cm-18cm in height) which is bonnell sprung with a quilted top finish and has a soft to medium support. We have the Dreamworld Mattress 90x190cm which is a low profile mattress (14cm-18cm) which is bonnell sprung with a luxurious quilted top finish and has a medium support.
About the Brand:
Little Folks Furniture is a UK based manufacturer of high quality children's furniture based in Warminster in the UK.
With over 25 years experience in designing and producing high quality furniture for the UK & European markets this company prides themselves on the craftmanship of producing solid and well made furniture to stand the rigors of growing children.
The designs of Little Folks Furniture are timeless and classical such as the wonderful Fargo range as well as designing funky yet functional beds such as the Frooti range. Little Folks Furniture manufacture their furniture in their own factories ensuring that each stage of production is quality checked by their own quality team.
The attention to detail in their ranges is very apparent from the construction of their furniture, they pride themselves on designing and sourcing the highest quality of components down to the last dovetail, ladder step.
The ranges in the Little Folks Furniture Collection meet all the necessary EU safety standards as well as the designs being tested independently in their factories.
Little Folk Furniture were one of the first manufacturers to champion timber sustainability, only replenished timber is used in their production.