The Little Folks Furniture Frooti Mid Sleeper 2 features a full sized adult single mid sleeper bed with storage bookcase and pull out desk.
- Red, white and blue colour scheme
- The Little Folks Furniture Frooti Mid Sleeper 2 is made from the very best quality of solid hardwoods and composite panels
- The colour finishes in the Little Folk Furniture are available in Pure White, Pure White with Grey Plinth, Pure White with Red Plinth and Pure White with Lime Plinth.
- The ladder on the Frooti High Sleeper can be positioned at either end of the bed.
- Recommended for children of 6+ to sleep on the upper bunk.
- Safety Standard: All The Little Folks Furniture are designed to meet BS EN 747.
- Finishes tested to BS EN 71 Part 1 (toxicity).
- Please note that all our furniture is self assembly.
- Ivory White bed frame.
- Storage bookcase with 2 doors.
- Chest of drawers.
- Roll out desk.
- Wooden bed slats.
Chest of drawers dimensions H73cm x L73cm x W45cm
Storage bookcase with two doors dimensions H73cm x L73cm x W40cm
We have a selection of mattress options available for this unit. We have the Natural Sleep Company Mattress 90x190cm which is a low profile mattress (14cm-18cm in height) which is bonnell sprung with a quilted top finish and has a soft to medium support. We have the Dreamworld Mattress 90x190cm which is a low profile mattress (14cm-18cm) which is bonnell sprung with a luxurious quilted top finish and has a medium support.
About the Brand:
Little Folks Furniture is a UK based manufacturer of high quality children's furniture based in Warminster in the UK.
With over 25 years experience in designing and producing high quality furniture for the UK & European markets this company prides themselves on the craftmanship of producing solid and well made furniture to stand the rigors of growing children.
The designs of Little Folks Furniture are timeless and classical such as the wonderful Fargo range as well as designing funky yet functional beds such as the Frooti range. Little Folks Furniture manufacture their furniture in their own factories ensuring that each stage of production is quality checked by their own quality team.
The attention to detail in their ranges is very apparent from the construction of their furniture, they pride themselves on designing and sourcing the highest quality of components down to the last dovetail, ladder step.
The ranges in the Little Folks Furniture Collection meet all the necessary EU safety standards as well as the designs being tested independently in their factories.
Little Folk Furniture were one of the first manufacturers to champion timber sustainability, only replenished timber is used in their production.