The elegant Perch bunk bed is the perfect centerpiece for any child’s room. Its compact footprint leaves plenty of room for play and additional furnishings.
The versatile Perch easily separates into a loft bed and a standalone twin, giving many configuration options.
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy frame and solid rails on top bunk
- Angled ladder with safety tread for safer climbing can be securely attached on either side of the bed
- Optional guard rails for lower bunk
- Lower than a conventional bunk bed, improving accessibility
- Loft and twin bed can be separated at any point
- Sustainably produced in Europe
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic and free of VOC health hazards and made under European environmental standards
- Top bunk mattress should be no more than 8" thick
- Both upper and lower bunks take a standard twin mattress (not included)
We also offer a natural material mattress option as this bed requires a 200 cm mattress size.
The clearance from the floor to the base of the mattress is 110 cm.
- L : 208 cm
- H : 163.5 cm
- W : 98 cm
(155.4 with ladder)
About the Brand:
OEUF is also a collection of eco-friendly furniture, produced in a manner that prioritises respect for the environment : the wood comes from eco-managed forest, The MDF is made from used and recycled pieces of wood, the varnish is water based, the boxes are made out of 100 % recycled cardboard, the pieces of furniture do not include PCP, PBDE* or phtalates. (the PCP* is a toxic product used to artificially keep the wood, and the PBDE are chemical products that retard fire), the paints are eco-friendly, the factories are heated with used wood.