The Rhea crib is a modern twist on the Robin crib, offering a sleek look and high quality construction. The warm wood tones and matte white combine beautifully to fit any decor. Made from sustainably sourced wood, and finished with non-toxic, water-born coatings & paint, this crib promotes a healthy sleep environment. The conversion kit (sold separately) turns it into a daybed-style toddler bed.
• Easy to assemble
• 3 adjustable mattress positions
• Low overall height for easy access
• Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
• Sustainably produced in Europe
• Made of solid birch and Baltic birch plywood
• Finishes are non toxic and free of VOC health hazards
• Made under European environmental standards
• Packaging made of recycled cardboard
• Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
• Converts to Rhea Toddler Bed with purchase of conversion kit (Available mid February)
- Fits mattress size 70 cm x 140 cm
- External dimensions L : 144 cm, D : 76.5 cm H : 94 cm
About the Brand:
OEUF is also a collection of eco-friendly furniture, produced in a manner that prioritises respect for the environment : the wood comes from eco-managed forest, The MDF is made from used and recycled pieces of wood, the varnish is water based, the boxes are made out of 100 % recycled cardboard, the pieces of furniture do not include PCP, PBDE* or phtalates. (the PCP* is a toxic product used to artificially keep the wood, and the PBDE are chemical products that retard fire), the paints are eco-friendly, the factories are heated with used wood.