Beautiful and practical bookcase from the popular Rosa collection, the perfect addition to any girls bedroom. With three shelves giving great storage space for books and a large cabinet below for additional storage. Made with a high grade MDF, this practical bookcase features a French inspired design as seen by the floral molding along the cabinet doors and the elegant rose shaped handles. Features beautiful art deco legs and completed in a pink painted finish.
- The materials used in the Rosa Bookshelf are as follows: Melamine, Resin handles and feet, PU Molding and German engineered Hettich hinges and mechanisms.
- The bookcase has nanoskin antibacterial surface technology which ensures a water resistant, odorless and sterile storage space.
- The wardrobe includes BLUMOTION Technology: self-closing drawer mechanisms and built in stoppers.
- Made from a high grade MDF and finished in a white painted finish.
- Has three shelves which offer large storage space
- Also includes a cabinet for additional storage offering great practicality.
- Made to an excellent standard including beautiful floral molding and elegant rose shaped handles on the cabinet doors.
- Features a French inspired design with beautiful art deco legs.
- Matching and co-ordinating furniture available in the Rosa Collection.
Width: 65 cm
Depth: 51 cm
Height: 191 cm
About the Brand:
First, early Alfemo Showroom was established in 1972 in 200 m² area. In 1989 YATPA A.S. was founded as a mattress producer. In 1993 YATPA started its very first production of upholstery production with sofa sets.
An investment decision was made in 1996 based on new technologies and automation for the products of panel furniture. As a result of extensive researches, Alfemo brand started to get together with consumers with first panel product manufactured by its own plant in 1997 with 2.500 m² production area.
Now all kind of furniture and its accessories are being manufacturing in 77.000 m² indoor, 200.000 m² outdoor area with full automation, environmental friendly machines.