The Stompa Uno 6 High Sleeper with integrated L-shaped desk, & 2 Cubes with 2 Doors each has the following features. The Uno 6 High Sleeper is made from a mixture of MDF & Pine sourced from sustainable forests and finished in a white lacquer. The Stompa Uno 6 High Sleeper is available in White or a combination of White/Black. The integrated desk & shelving can be positioned on the right or left hand side. This space saving bed also a 2 Cube Unit with 2 doors each (Available in red, black, lime green, pink or blue). These cube storage units combine a spectacular design with excellent storage space, while the desk offers the perfect workstation for your child.
*Not included: Chair, Laptop, Additional Pillows*
We recommend the Stompa Air Flex Flow 90x200cm mattress with the Stompa Unos beds. The mattress bases measure 203cm in length, it is our recommendation that a 200cm mattress is a more suitable fit for these bases. The Stompa Air Flex Flow Mattress is made from a high density foam, using coolmax technology temperature control system to regulate the temperature of the mattress. This non-allergenic mattress has a washable cover with a soft to medium support. Made in the UK.
- Adult sized single bed (Available in White or White/Black)
- Made from MDF & solid pine
- Ladder w/ non-slip wooden slats
- Desk unit perfect for homework
- 2 4 cube storage unit, great for additional storage (Doors available in red, black, lime green, pink or blue)
- Desk unit can be placed on either the left or right
The dimensions of the Uno 6 High Sleeper Length 208cm x W 105cm x Height 175cm
Single Bed Mattresses
What we recommend is 190cmx90cm, this is a standard Irish mattress size. (We sell Irish sized mattresses in order to comply with the fire retardant regulation S.I. NO. 316/1995)
However if you purchase one of our European beds there will be a gap of 10cm as the bed base will be European size of 200cm.
The benefit of having a gap allows ease of dressing/changing the bed.
200cmx90cm mattresses are available upon request.
Our most popular mattress option is the Natural Sleep Pocket Sprung Mattress. We also stock the Classic Fibre Mattress. Below is a comparison to help you decide which mattress best suits your needs:
|Mattress:||Natural Sleep Pocket Sprung||Classic|
|Overview:||Premium Comfort At an affordable price. The Natural Sleep Pocket Sprung Mattress offers a great deal of comfort. With a cushioned top, and each spring covered in a cotton wool blend, comfort is paramount.||Our Classic mattress is our entry level mattress. The Classic is made from foam and spring interior and offers light to medium support.|
|Longevity:||6-8 Years||4-5 Years|
*For Hygiene purposes we cannot accept any returns of any of our mattress products
*Our Natural Sleep Mattresses arrive rolled. Please thoroughly read through all attached instructions.
*Please note that any mattress going on an elevated bed will have a tighter fit than normal due to the side rails of that bed.
Double Bed Mattresses
We have a selection of double bed mattresses available in a 4ft and 4ft6 options.
We recommend a low profile double mattress for our triple bunk beds and we also have a selection of standard depth for our double bed collections for kids.
All our double mattresses are medium support.
Trundle Bed Mattresses
We have a selection of low profile trundle bed mattresses which are specifically made for trundle beds.
Estimated Delivery Times
*Swipe Left To View Delivery Estimates
Zone 1 - Dublin/Wicklow/Meath/Kildare/Louth/Laois
|Zone 2 - Tipperary/Kilkenny/Carlow/Waterford/Wexford||Within 4 Weeks||Free|
|Zone 3 - Limerick/Clare/Galway||Within 3 Weeks||Free|
|Zone 4 - Cork||1-2 Weeks||Free|
|Zone 5 - Longford/Leitrim/Roscommon/Monaghan/Sligo/Mayo/Westmeath/Offaly||Within 4 Weeks||€49.99|
|Zone 6 - Kerry||Within 3 Weeks||€49.99|
Zone 7 - Ulster + Donegal, Cavan
|Within 4 Weeks||€99.99|
*Due To Covid-19 Our Delivery Times May Be Subject To Delays.*
*If a product you have purchased goes out of stock, we will contact you within 24 hours of your order
Do you offer assembly?
- Munster Customers - We have a company we use for Cork and surrounding counties but they are external to Jellybean and payable directly.
- Rest of Ireland - Depending on your location we are happy to give a recommendation for reliable companies we have used in the past.
What Is A Special Order?
A "Special Order" is a made-to-order product, and not currently stocked in Ireland. Because of this, cancellations on "Special Order" products will not be accepted. Delivery times on "Special Order" products may vary, subject to Manufacturer/Brand. For Example:
Vipack: 10 Days
Lifetime : 4/6 Weeks
Is it difficult to assemble? Does it take long?
Self Assembly Tips
- We always recommend you have someone assemble who has previous experience in assembling furniture.
- Always read your instructions before starting and follow the steps laid out.
- Instructions must be adhered to. Eg. If the instructions state that you must screw slats to the base, then the slats must be secured in the correct manner.
- Do not use power tools for the final fix. (This will avoid the hardware being assembled with too much force or too tightly causing the wood to split or weaken)
- The length of time taken to assemble the beds can vary depending on your experience. NB Beds with storage will always take a bit longer to assemble.
Tips for buying mattresses?
- We sell 90 x 190cm mattresses as these are the standard size mattresses in Ireland.
- Standard shop bought bedding is made to fit this size mattress.
- A lot of our bed bases are 200cm long and therefore there will be a gap at either end of the mattress.
- We recommend having a gap around the mattress as it is easier to dress the bed
- Our light support mattress is the "Classic"
90cm x 190cm
Low Profile (i.e. not a deep mattress)
Adequate support for younger children
- Our medium support mattress is the "Natural Sleep Mattress"
90cm x 190cm
Low Profile (i.e. not a deep mattress)
Adequate support for adults
Can I order online & collect in store?
- Yes we provide a Click & Collect Service. We follow up every order with a phone call so we will let you know when your order is available to collect
How much does delivery cost?
- Orders over €100 are free delivery
- Delivery of orders less than €100 cost €10
What guarantees do you offer?
- Depending on the brand there is a 1 or 2 year Guarantee.
- We have great relationships with all our factories. If there is ever a problem with a product you have bought from us please do not hesitate to give us a call immediately.
What is the Returns Policy?
- We are fully confident that your items will arrive in perfect condition. In the unlikely instance that you have received a faulty item, it is our policy to replace any faulty parts as soon as possible.
- Non-Faulty goods will only be accepted for return if you requested to return them in writing within 14 days of the goods being delivered.
- Items must be in a resalable condition and in their original, undamaged packaging.
As of 1st of April we are adhering to the updated Government guidelines for Online retailers
Are you Open?
How do I order?
You can order online through our website or over the phone. We are available Mon-Sat 9-5 by phone 021 4898171 or email email@example.com
I have placed an order online, what happens next?
When you place an order online one of our staff members will contact you by phone to discuss a delivery date that suits you.
How will I get my delivery?
We use our own van for all deliveries.
I have a query regarding a product?
Is your showroom open?
What guidelines have you in place in your warehouse?