Girl's Bedroom Decorating Tips
Girls Bedrooms can be designed to grow with your daughter from her toddler years to her teenage years rather than waste money on smaller toddler beds which will only last her a couple of years
Girls Bedroom Ideas
We carry a wide and comprehensive range of Girls Beds that can easily adapt from your Little Girls Bedroom to a Teenage Girls Bedroom ultimately saving you money over the years! Is your little girl a pink princess, a tomboy or a future teen queen, whatever your girls age or style decorating a Girls Bedroom that she will adore for years is easier than you think!
We have fantastic Girls Bedroom Ideas from the Princess Fairy to Butterflies to Tea Parties! Getting Ideas for Girls Bedroom has never been so easy, we have some great Decorating Ideas for Girls Bedrooms, beautiful lamps, girls wallpaper, curtains for girls , fairy lights for girls & girls bedroom accessories.
- GIRLS BEDROOM COLOUR SCHEME
- When deciding on where to start with your little girls bedroom consider the color choice to start off with, some girls like evening themes such as the moon or stars so you will be looking at muted colors, others like day themes to decorate their girls bedroom such as the sun & sky theme so vibrant yellows and blues can be your color palette. More love butterflies and all things pink!
- Another form of inspiration is to look at patterns when deciding on a color scheme which will match and compliment your girls bedroom furniture.
- Girls Bedding is often a good place to start you can easily pull one or two colors which would blend well in pulling the look of the girls bedroom together. It is probably wise not to match the color exactly, choosing a lighter or darker tone works better.
- If you have already decided on a theme in decorating your girls bedroom, then the color schemes may just flow from the chosen theme, if it is a ballet theme girls room then pink would be the chosen colour, likewise if it is green for a girls bedroom then you will love the garden/jungle theme, if it is an outdoor them such as a sky or beech then blue or yellow can be your chosen color!
- Involving you little girl into the overall plan in decorating her girls bedroom is a great start so she feels part of the process and allows you both to work together on your first mother/daughter project. Keeping in mind that although her girls room will be the place where she sleep and enjoys her own time it will also be a place she will love to share with her friends and play dates. The priority is to ensure that it is comfortable, safe and fun!
- Whatever theme/color you choose to decorate your girls bedroom it is wise to remember to make a distinction between short-lived interest every child develop for a few months and theme which will not become quickly outdated by age or the “in theme” of the month!
- TEENAGE GIRLS BEDROOM DECORATING IDEAS
- As your girl grows, her interests and hobbies will evolve. Plan ahead and create a girls bedroom which will easily adapt to her changing tastes and age – consider what a teenage girls bedroom could look from your existing little girls bedroom
- Invest in high-quality, classically designed childrens furniture that's built to last, and you'll have a great foundation around which you can update girls bedding, girls bedroom accessories and other accents so that she doesn't outgrow the space.