Here at www.JellybeanGroup.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy and security of information. JellyBean will not sell, share, or give away any personal information that we receive regarding our customers and we are fully compliant with GDPR.
When you order the following information is stored on our system:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Your IP address, its host name and its country location
- The type of device you used, such as mobile or desktop
- The date and time you ordered
- Your payment method
- How much you've paid
- The shipping method
- Whether you are a new customer, a returning one or a guest
- The products ordered
This information is stored in order to process orders & deliveries, contact you regarding your order (if necessary), keeping information for tax purposes, personalising your shopping experience and compare devices used to purchase on our site (mobiles/desktops)
- If you request to delete your data, please fill out this form. (Delete Me)
- If you wish to edit account data stored about you, this can be done through the "Personal Information" section of your account. Details associated with an order can be edited upon request. (Contact Us)
- If you wish to access the data we store on you, please contact us and we will respond with your data. (Contact Us)
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The Secure Server Software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore all of the customer's data we collect is protected against unauthorised access.
The personal information, which we hold, will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookies" which would be stored on your browser.
We use a cookie string a session ID, so we can track the pages you visit on our website (For analytical purposes). This expires when the browser is closed.
We also use a cookie that stores your account username and password for your convenience, this cookie expires after 1 year.